We are having a hard time keeping on top of everything at the moment, and we need some help with some things to keep the MFU show on the road.
Are you able to help out with any of these jobs? Do you know someone who might be able to? We’d love to hear from you - please send us an email (email@example.com) with some info about yourself and what you can help out with!
- A front-end web designer to spruce up our new website and make it more accessible and functional. We’ve got designs for most of the pages already that just need to be implemented (although if you’d like to do fresh ones you’re welcome to!)
- Someone sound-savvy who can help us with minor editing of audio recordings of our sessions and upload them to the website. You don't need to be in attendance at every session to do this, we already have a trusty old sound recorder, we just need help getting recordings online.
- A designer or someone with great colour coordination who can develop a style guide and colour palette for our InDesign poster template library. Ideally we’d like 6-8 new colour schemes developed on the templates.
- A few people who regularly attend MFU sessions in East Brunswick and come from the CBD to help escort an asylum seeker student who is blind from the CBD on the tram. We have a keen student and great conversationist who can get to either Flinders St or Melbourne Central Station but needs help getting the tram to The Alderman on Thursdays. It’d be ideal if we could set up a roster or have a few people who can help him out every few weeks.
- And, as always, if you’ve got course ideas, get in touch!